Just as I did last year, I am offering some stats from the past year.
Top 10 Commenters:
|Whit o’ Wit||314|
Top 10 Visited Posts By Minnesotans:
1. Applewood Rustic Grille: Burnsville, MN (now closed)
2. Molly Cool’s Seafood Tavern: Lakeville, MN
3. Minneapolis Metro Holiday Light Display Map
4. Giuseppes: Burnsville, MN
5. Pardon My French: Eagan, MN
6. Wild Bill’s Sports Saloon: Apple Valley, MN
7. Osaka Seafood and Steakhouse: Apple Valley, MN (was #2 in 2008)
8. Ramy’s Pizza: Apple Valley, MN
9. Ansari’s: Eagan
10. Rockin’ Ribfest on Harriest Island: St Paul, MN (now defunct)
Top Ten Most Commented Posts:
Other Fun Comment Stats:
1. Thursday is the most popular day to post a comment.
2. July was the biggest month for comments ever with 788 (~25 comments/day).
3. Over the whole year, the site averaged just over 20 comments/day.
4. Readers posted over 4,700 more comments in 2009 than in 2008.
5. The longest comment clocked in at over 1,200 words. The average length is about 89.