Our world famous contributer, MSPD, has posted yet another gem of a comment here that pretty much sums up all the great happenings in the South Metro. I decided that it would be fun to see what the results of this “super scientific South Metro poll” would be and installed a plugin to help with that.
You can check out the poll over on the sidebar —> and vote. This poll will run for until July 19th and you can check the results as we go. Thanks to MSPD for the great idea ;-)
I’m putting my bet down on a fiery crash or hell freezing over but that’s me.
MSPD's Poll: What Will Happen First?
- "Traffic Circle o'Death" causes a fiery crash (34.0%, 16 Votes)
- Hell freezes over (21.0%, 10 Votes)
- Mayor Hamann-Roland's hair grows to floor length (19.0%, 9 Votes)
- Bill receives his economic stimulus check (9.0%, 4 Votes)
- Lakeville's defunct Kowalski's is razed (6.0%, 3 Votes)
- La Luz opens (4.0%, 2 Votes)
- MSPD's driveway gets paved (2.0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 47
Remember, you can check out the results of old polls here!