Top 11 Commenters:
|Whit o’ Wit||227|
Top 10 Posts Visited By Minnesotans:
Porter Creek Hardwood Grill: Burnsville, MN
Wild Bill’s Sports Saloon: Apple Valley, MN
Rack Shack BBQ: Burnsville, MN
Valley Diner: Apple Valley, MN
Casa Nostra Pizzeria Ristorante Italiano: Lakeville, MN
Minneapolis Metro Holiday Light Display Map
What New Food is at the Minnesota State Fair in 2010
Goodfellas Pizza Bar & Grill: Lakeville, MN
Minnesota State Fair Bingo Cards
Molly Cools Seafood Tavern: Lakeville, MN
Top Ten Most Commented Posts:
Top Ten Most Well “Liked” Posts (new in 2010):
Other Fun Comment Stats:
1. January had the most comments ever with 1,009 (~33 comments/day).
2. 34 fewer posts written in 2010 than 2009 but average comments per post is up.
3. Over the whole year, the site averaged just over 21 comments/day.
4. 700+ more comments in 2010 than 2009 (8060+ comments penned this year).
5. The longest comment was over 2,300 words. The average length is about 84.
6. Chad and MSPD both broke the 1000 total comment barrier.
I want to personally thank each and every reader, commenter, friend, family member, stupid politician, restaurant owner (good or bad), and especially the silly astroturfing dummies for all they do to make this site what it is. If it weren’t for the people out there there wouldn’t be much to talk about and certainly wouldn’t be any discussion. I’m looking forward to 2011 and wish you all the best New Year possible.
What were your favorite posts in 2011? What did you like best about the site (comments, changes, topics, etc)? What would you like to see come in the future? Whatever you have to say go ahead and comment on as I’d love to hear what you have to say.