Top 10 Crony Comments Posted in 2011:
Top 10 Posts Visited By Minnesotans:
Christmas Lights Map
Porter Creek Hardwood Grill: Burnsville, MN
Andiamo: Eagan, MN
Burger Time: Apple Valley, MN
New Restaurants in the South Metro
Minnesota State Fair Bingo Cards
Valley Tap House: Apple Valley, MN
Zest Bar and Grill: Eagan, MN
Rack Shack BBQ: Burnsville, MN
Top Ten Most Commented Posts:
Top Ten Most Well “Liked” Posts:
Other Fun Comment Stats:
1. MSPD had the most comment likes with 641.
2. Lefty had the most comment dislikes with 285.
3. There were 105 fewer posts this year than 2010 and 141 fewer than 2009.
4. 150+ more comments in 2011 than 2010 (8233+ comments penned this year).
5. On 1/12/2011 the site saw its first day with more than 100 comments (105).
6. The site averaged ~23 comments/day up 2 comments/day from 2010.
7. The site averaged ~26 comments/post up ~5 from 2010 and ~10 from 2009.
8. Mrs Marcos, Mikeh and Lefty posted their 1000th comments joining MSPD and Chad.
9. A commenter leader board was created showing the top 50 commenters.
I want to personally thank each and every reader, commenter, friend, family member, public servant (good or bad), restaurant owner (good or bad), journalist, and especially the silly astroturfers for all they do to make this site what it is. If it weren’t for the people out there there wouldn’t be much to talk about and certainly wouldn’t be any discussion. I wish you all a happy New Year and hope you continue to spread the word about Lazy Lightning and all the fun the cronies have here.
What were your favorite posts in 2011? What did you like best about the site (comments, changes, topics, etc)? What would you like to see come in the future? We have voting on best comment of the year coming up on Sunday, do you have a favorite already? Whatever you have to say go ahead and comment on as I’d love to hear what you have to say.