I’m down hard with the flu and incapable of any real writing today, even the lame levels I’ve been sustaining for the last 6 months. As such, I decided to reintroduce the South Metro News Roundup post which stopped sometime back in 2009 I believe. This is just a dump of links which I would have scoured to find something worthy to write up. Feel free to read them and discuss them as you normally would below.
1. ISD 191 ‘abolishes’ late-start days (via Eagan Patch).
2. Pepperoni Pizza Mac and Cheese (via Picky Palate) — no olives obviously, yuck.
4. The rebirth of rye whisky (via NPR)
6. Sank’s annual holiday poem (via Old and in the Way)
7. Drunken man, naked from the waist down, is tasered three times before being handcuffed (via Savage Pacer)
So there’s the list. Feel free to comment on below. Sorry about this guys but I’m down for the count. Hope and pray you don’t get this thing too. It’s the sickest I’ve ever been.